Wednesday 1 January 2014

New Year 2014!

The year of 2013 just ended. A great year for me. Graduated from highschool and got accepted at the university I wanted the most: Statistics and Data Processing in Paris. I had my laughs and hard times, but overall, it was good.
2013 was also a great year for anime, both for me and in general. Many amazing anime in all genres. The new era of anie seems good and I hope it continues. Personally, I watched 50 full anime series (all seasons, OVAs, specials etc)
Let's hope for another great year for anime. Already some of them look great: Mahou Sensou, Nisekoi, Nobunaga the Fool, Nobunagun, Fairy Tail, 2nd season of SAO, Noragami, 2nd season of Chuunibyou. It begins well.
I hope to all of you: HAPPY NEW YEAR and GOOD HEALTH.
Bonne Année et Bonne Santé
Ευτυχισμένο το Νέο Έτος και καλή υγεία.

Good luck for whatever you want to do and achieve. Have a great time and year!

No comments:

Post a Comment